Translate

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Controlling hair breakage

This is my hair after I took my hair out of wearing cornrows for 3 months. I lost a lot of hair, I cried. Maybe it's all the dead hair from not combing my hair in 3 months + breakage. 
 August 31, 2012 as you can see the amount of breakage covers my entire palm!

                                       I use pennies to get a better idea of how much hair it is. 



Hair breakage Sep 21, 2012. 





So this is my hair breakage after I wash, deep conditioned and styled it. (Oct 6, 2012) I started using Joico products, aloe vera juice and hairfinity for the past 3 weeks. I am so happy that my breakage is becoming lesser and lesser.  I don't think it is the hairfinity, but I think it is the Joico and the aloe vera juice that is decreasing my breakage. 






No comments:

Post a Comment