Translate

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Creme of nature argan oil shampoo and conditioner review


I love love these products. The shampoo will always be in my staple. It leaves my hair soft, detangled, moisturized and not stripped of moisture. I've been using these products for about 8 months now. The conditioner makes my hair extra soft. I am not 100% about the conditioner yet because it doesn't control my breakage. It is not the conditioner's fault it is my hair type. If I give my hair mild protein or deep conditioning treatment it still breaks. I am trying to find the balance between my protein and my moisture to make my hair stop break. Overall I use to the conditioner to restore moisture, but it doesn't help with my breakage. They both cost under $10 bucks and they perform great. This shampoo makes me feel like I found my holy grail shampoo, but their are a few more sulfate free shampoo that I want to try before I am completely sold out to creme of nature argan oil shampoo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment