Translate

Sunday, June 23, 2013

HEADBANDS TO SPICE UP NATURAL HAIR

I was in Beijing for little over a month and I purchased the cutest headbands. In all, I think I paid less than $30 US for all these. The are so beautiful and classy. I plan on wearing the clips and pins when my hair gets longer. Sometimes I feel like natural hair is dull and boring so I bought these to spice up my hairstyles. 

I STORE THEM IN A VICTORIA SECRET BOX.

BEAUTIFUL SILVER, BLACK AND ORANGE SILK SCARF.
                                                        12 TRENDY HEADBANDS (incl 2 HAT HEADBANDS)
                 
                                                                      HAIR CLIPS
 

                                       MY FAVORITES ARE THE 2 HAT HEADBANDS ON THE LEFT.



No comments:

Post a Comment