Translate

Friday, July 5, 2013

Make shea butter for your hair.

"Pure Shea butter is coveted throughout Africa for its natural skin care benefits. Several great benefits of Shea butter are: Use as a shaving cream for a smooth silky shave, stretch mark prevention during pregnancy, fights the effects of aging, repairs rough damaged skin, treatment of dry skin, eczema, minor burns, pain relief from swelling and arthritis, improves muscle relaxation and stiffness, sunscreen, due to its rich content of vitamins E & F, Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, blemishes, diaper rash and as a hair conditioner." THE IS WRITTEN ON THE CONTAINER

To make whipped Shea butter I used.
Coconut oil
Caster oil
Olive oil
Grapeseed oil
Vitamin E oil
Eucalyptus oil (1 teaspoon for preservative )
Shea butter

I don't measure my ingredients, I just place the Shea butter in a large glass bowl then keep adding oil to the mixture to get the consistency I want. I use a hand mixture to blend all the ingredients together. (You want the consistency of a cake mix when you are done.) Keep in mind you don't have to use all these oils just use what you have. You can purchase raw Shea butter online or locally at health food stores.

Ingredients


                                           Before I blend the ingredients together.

No comments:

Post a Comment