Translate

Friday, February 24, 2012

Product Junkie

I want to confess that I'm a product junkie. I was always obsessed with long hair and I am always buying new products to make my hair better. Sometimes I would spend $80 on hair products at one time even when I have a lot of hair products. I think that all these products are ridiculous for only one person. I think I have products for at least four or more people. I still have a few more elsewhere not in this picture. These are the products I have as of 24 Feb 2012.




Close up shots of my products: 


My plan is to use finish 20 or more products within the next 2 months because I am moving and I can't take a lot of liquids with me. My goal is to use all these products and only have products enough for one person because I think it is more normal and cheaper on my wallet. 

This is how I usually store most of my products under my bathroom sink. 


My goal by December 2012 is to not be a product junkie.

4 comments:

  1. That's probably more stuff than I use on my entire body in a year...no...in 3 years!!! No jokes. I'm very low maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea I know it is bad to have so much stuff.

      Delete
  2. I am not hopping on anymore bandwaggons! it seems like the cheapest products that no one mentions work for my hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for responding late, but I'm curious to know what products work for your hair? By the way I'm doing a lot better when it comes to having so much stuff for my hair.

      Delete