Translate

Sunday, March 4, 2012

NuNAAT



I have these two products in my hair product stash. My hair goal for now is to use up all my products and to cure my product junkie problem. 
For a good deep conditioner I mix these two products together and apply it to my dry hair  for a deep condition treatment. I go under the dryer for 30 minutes, then wash and condition and then air dry. Both products have a thick consistency and when applied to my hair make it feel soft. I notice that the first time I used both of them I have extremely less hair breakage. These both leave my hair extremely soft and I would definitely repurchase these products again once I cure my product junkism. 

*Just documenting what works for me so in the future I can always repurchase if my hair starts acting up. 





No comments:

Post a Comment