Translate

Sunday, April 14, 2013

4A/4B hair

So I come to the conclusion that the back of my hair is 4a hair because when it is wet I can just some gel or moisturizer over the back of my hair and it curls up. I wish I could do the same for rest of my hair. I would classify the crown area towards the front and side area as 4b hair because it does not curl easily as the back.
Do you guys have the same problems?

I am still trying to figure out my hair pattern because I did henna and while the henna was in my hair my entire   head transformed into the most beautiful curls I've ever seen, but as soon as I rinse my hair out all the curls disappeared. I got the idea that if my hair could curl with henna then maybe there is some product out there that could make my hair curl. (I think I have a false hope.) I wasn't into curls that much because I just thought that my hair would never curl so beautifully, but with henna in my hair, it changed my whole idea that my entire head could curl if I could find a miracle product.

No comments:

Post a Comment