Translate

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Deep condition on dry hair.

I used to do this on relaxed hair, but since I became natural this is the only way I do deep condition treatments. I prefer to deep condition on dry hair because it detangles my hair, moisturize, conditions and give shine to my hair. If you deep condition on dry hair it allows your hair absorb much more moisture rather than doing it the old fashion way. (Deep conditioning on dry hair is like prepooing with conditioner)

*Comb your hair out to remove tangles.

1. Use a spray bottle to damp your hair, then put your deep conditioner over your let it sit or go under a dryer to let the conditioner penetrate into your hair.

2. Once satisfied with the amount of time the conditioner is on your hair, then shampoo your hair.

3. Then use a little conditioner to condition your hair. Rinse style as usual.

*If you think deep conditioning on dry hair is too expensive, you can use cheap conditioners like vo5.

No comments:

Post a Comment