Translate

Saturday, August 10, 2013

The best shampoo & conditioner for natural hair.

It took me a while to find what works for my hair and I finally find it. The best shampoo for natural hair is creme of nature Argan oil moisturizing shampoo. The best conditioner for natural hair is Aussie moist moisturizing conditioner. We all now that natural hair is very dry and difficult to manage. Creme of nature Argan oil moisturizing shampoo is awesome because it is sulfate free thus it doesn't dry my hair out. The scent is nice and most of all it is cheap $4.99 for a 12 oz bottle. I wish they made the shampoo in a gallon size. Aussie moist moisturizing conditioner is excellent for natural hair because it restores moisture, detangles and soften my hair. I purchased a 29 oz for $5.99 at Walmart and it lasts me along time furthermore it smells so good. The conditioner does have silicone in it, but I don't care it works great for my hair.  The combination of these two products for my hair is soooooooooooo amazing. I will always use these two products as long as they make them. I recommend these two products to anyone who is struggling with dry hair.
Aussie moist moisturizing conditioner for natural hair.
Creme of nature moisture and shine shampoo for natural hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment