Translate

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Deep Condition Alternative

This is for those who do not have a hooded dryer or a heating cap and want an alternate way to deep condition. I do have a hooded dryer, but I am in the process of moving so it is not accessible right now and I feel like deep conditioning with a blow dryer is time consuming and tiring. So here is what I did.
1. Saturate my dry hair with a conditioner.
2. Cover my hair with a shower cap or saran wrap.
3. Place a knit cap over the shower cap my head.
4. Go for a 30 to 40 min run.

Voila you have the heat that is produced from your body gets trapped on your head and moisturize and condition your hair. Doing this method you'll be killing two birds with one stone by deep conditioning your head and staying fit at the same time.
 WARNING. Make sure you are well hydrated before your run and if you feel dizzy or anything of that sort stop running and ease your knit cap/ shower cap up to allow some air to get to your head to cool you off. Haha don't embarrass yourself now by allowing everyone to see the gunk on top of your head if you must allow air to get to your head. 



HAPPY DEEP CONDITIONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment