Translate

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hair Frustrations

Right now I am completely frustrated with my hair. I feel like my hair is so fragile and is constantly breaking no matter what I put in my hair. My hair has grown and I always get compliments on it whenever I wear it out, but I am having too much breakage.  I think my hair is on over load from all my products. This is why I am getting rid of most of my hair products and I plan on only repurchasing a handful of items that I already have. I was even contemplating on going natural, but I thought that I tried that 4 years ago and it didn't work out so I got a relaxer again. I am just completely frustrated with my hair all around with the breakage, one side being thicker and longer than the other, horrible ends! I can't really tell if it is moisture or protein is the problem!
My game plan is to start wearing wigs when I get back to the states next month and leave my hair alone. I am currently 3 months post relaxer and I plan on wearing wigs to get to 6 months post and decide if I want to go natural or what. I highly doubt that I will go natural though. I just need to give my hair a break.

The following is how much hair I lost from flat ironing. I cowashed the day before air dried and the flat iron the next day and this is what is happening. This does not include the hair that's in my brush and that I lost when I did the cowash. 




No comments:

Post a Comment