Translate

Friday, July 5, 2013

Sensationnel Easy 27 wig


I've been wearing the same wig for over a year and that includes sleeping in it for 6 weeks when I went overseas. This wig only has one comb in the back and two side tabs for added security. I usually put 2-4 bobby pins in the front for more security. This wig is pre-styled, human hair and it doesn't shed. I paid $24 online. I am currently wearing the other of the two Easy 27 that I purchased because I felt like I've been wearing the same one for over a year and I need a change. (I can still wear the old one if I want because it is still in good condition.)

  Overall great I would repurchase again. A lot of people tell me they like my hair and if I say its a wig they are shocked (lol)  because it look just like my own hair. (whenever I wash this wig it restores back life and fullness to it). 








No comments:

Post a Comment