Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Whipped shea butter for hair

I found the must have to moisturize natural hair and that is whipped shea butter. Last Saturday I washed my hair and just left it until the next day to do anything to it. (Don't ever do this to your hair). The next day my hair was hard as a rock and look unattractive. I mixed some shea butter and apply it to my dry hair with my home made spritz and it totally moisturized my dry hair.      


Air dry hair (before shea butter)

before shea butter.


After moisturizing my hair with the shea butter and hair spritz.  I put my hair in braids for a few days and take them out. Shea butter restore softness, manageability and shine to natural hair. I will forever use this stuff. 



                                                           Look how shiny my hair is.


No comments:

Post a Comment